Poizone, a lot of punch in a simple package.
Useless knobs were ruthlessly removed so what remains is a UI where every knob counts. Once you have spent some time auditioning the preset patches we are sure you will agree that Poizone packs a lot of punch in what appears to be a simple package, enjoy!
- 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width.
- Noise generator.
- Ring modulation
- Sync modulation
- 16 voice polyphony
- 4 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning and ‘Octaver’. The Octaver expands the harmonic range and flexibility of the unison sound to support the creation of realistic ‘vox-like’ effects
- 2 ADSR envelope generators. One for traditional envelope duties, the other can be user assigned
- 3 FILTER modes – low pass, band pass and high pass. PoiZone features a warm, super-trooper-extra-analog-moog-like-mega filter with self oscillation. Special attention has been given to precise filter tuning so that when KEYTRK is set to maximum, the PoiZone filter will track keyboard frequency precisely so it can be used as an oscillator. The PoiZone filter has bright and clean sound or it can be ‘grungy’ and ‘angry’ when resonance is introduced as it features some light distortion. And even with distortion the filter sounds clean on high frequencies as it has no aliasing
- Keyboard and Velocity tracking for the filter
- Multi-mode Arpeggiator
- Noise Gate with an adjustable 16 step pattern. The gate features smoothness control and the ability to import/export patterns to .fxp files
- DELAY effect, with tempo-synced click-free stereo delays and delay time modulation. Lo-cut and hi-cut for trancers!
- CHORUS with a warm sound with great unison emulation
- MIDI learn feature with the ability to save/load MIDI setups to/from a patch
- LFO and MOD WHEEL modulation. Can be assigned to a wide range of performance parameters in PoiZone
- 385 high quality factory sounds.
Poizone in FL Studio
- Poizone works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply
- ATTENTION: NO VST version sold at this time